Friday 4 February 2011

Gok was a load of CRoC!

So I missed a blog from Thursday, bugger all interesting happened. T'was the Glam Skate I tried spinning around, still can't do it.

Today (Friday) I went to do a Flash Mob at Gok Wan's roadshow thing at Wales Millennium Centre. Well less said about that the better, it didn't go to plan at all. That's all your getting from me though. Because the Rugger is about to start...

Wales vs England, Millennium Stadium!!

I have beer to drink, Rugby to watch and a training session to plan.

CYMRU AM BYTH!!!

Stay Skating, Derby Love

Rhayfen
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello you! This is Dawn, oh you know, pole person and Roller Derby addict, although not allowed to actually join a team in case I break myself which would be bad seeing as I earn my money being a fitness instructor!

    Anyway, yeah, have been told that Gok is a total cock by 2 people now!

    ReplyDelete