Friday 10 December 2010

Just A Quickie

Hi all,

Just a quick note to tell you all that I am currently THE happiest CRoC. Period.

My skates arrived in Newport today, and rather than wait for them to be delivered, I jumped on a train straight after work this morning to go pick them up.

THEY ARE A THING OF BEAUTY!!!



So there we go, told you it would be quick.

Busy weekend ahead, CRoC training Saturday am, followed by a jaunt down the M4 for Tinsel and Torture. Severn Roller Torrent and Bristol Harbour Harlots debut bout. Mega excited for them. I let you all know how it goes.

Then on Monday night we have the CRoC closed bout, Roath Park Rampage. Where we find out who will be the CRoC 2010 Champions, Raiders of the Roath Park or New Roathmantics??????

I really don't mind who wins, we have all done so well to get this far, but secretly am gunning for the Roathmantics, well they are my team after all!!

Stay Skating

Derby Love

Rhayfen
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment